Saturday, September 26, 2009

Concern For Earth Life In Earth Life

An accomplished diver got cramps on the bottom of an aquarium but no one noticed, except a whale.

The whale sensed the problem, so the whale took the diver 20 feet to the surface in order to save the diver's life.

No ifs ands or buts about it:

Terrified Yang Yun thought she was going to die when her legs were paralysed by crippling cramps in arctic temperatures. She had been taking part in a free diving contest WITHOUT any breathing equipment.

Competitors had to sink to the bottom of an aquarium's 20ft arctic pool and stay there for as long as possible amid the beluga whales at Polar Land in Harbin, north east China.

But when Yun, 26, tried to head to the surface she struggled to move her legs.

Lucky Yun said: "I began to choke and sank even lower and I thought that was it for me - I was dead. Until I felt this incredible force under me driving me to the surface."

(The Sun). This brings to mind Tenet Four which indicates that all life on earth should be respected because there is a common need to survive.

Earth creatures have a common bond in that sense, and all species should be respected as carriers of some helpful knowledge, substance, ability, or thing that could insure the survival of all of us.

No comments: